Upgraded WiFi

I learned something new today. I’m currently on Navigator, and since I have some zoom meetings during the cruise (and have more OBCs than I know what to do with), I opted for the upgraded wifi. Although my cabin mate and I have 4 logins, the upgraded wifi is good only on one device. That’s fine, since I really only need it on my ipad. But it means that I cannot log into wifi on my phone without either completely logging out on my ipad, or using my cabin mate’s credentials on my phone.

Note that this is not a complaint—either workaround is easy enough—I’m just sharing it as a fact that others might want to know.

We paid for the same on Navigator on the last cruise that we just ended yesterday. And there were times that even the upgraded service on that 1 device had no internet access. We were flexible as to when we needed it, and it was available often enough that we could do what we needed to get done. Service might be better in the US and Canada than it was in the Caribbean, but it seemed to be more about how many people onboard were using it.