Specialty restaurant booking for 4 people traveling together?

KBrote

Regarding the reservation process...we will be making our reservations for the specialty restaurants 45 days out since we are in a B1 cabin. We are traveling with friends. I will be making the reservations for the 4 of us. I have their names, cabin number, and booking number and was told I can make the reservation for the 4 of us. My question is do I pick "sharing" and then make the res for 4 of us or is there an option for picking a table for 4? I am wondering if all "sharing" tables are for 6 -8. We prefer a table for 4 if possible. Thanks for any advice.

Based on your Q, is the B-1 the highest level Stateroom? R, O or A Class ship as the number of restaurant options increases? If the other couple is in a Concierge Stateroom, they will be able to book the reservations 60 days out. Add another 15 days if in a PH. 
Whatever the date reservations open, be aware you can go on line approximately midnight EST to secure the best available dates and times for your Specialty reservations. 45 days out can have some reduced availability. Any chance you are using a TA? They might be able to book for you as well or clean the reservations up if you have run into any glitches in the booking process. A phone call to Oceania on that date can be helpful as well. 
Good Luck and Enjoy your cruise.

Mauibabes

Thank you. Both couples are in B1 cabins so we have the same date to reserve. We will try at 9:01pm since we are in California. We are not too concerned as I know the food in the main dining room is great and we might opt for the Terrace Grill occasionally. We have some of the best restaurants in the world where we live here in the Napa Valley so we are not cruising for the food but instead for the ports on our Greece and Turkey cruise. We'll give it our best try. Just wasn't sure how to book for 4 at once. Thanks.