Anthem of the seas - coffee card?

So this is my first time on the Anthem of the Seas. I am a huge coffee fan, mostly lattes/espresso drinks.  But I am not sure if the coffee card is work buying. How is the normal coffee offered in the mornings?  Are the speciality coffee shops on the Anthem really good - or not so much?  Thanks! 

-Regular coffee served throughout ship. It is a syrup based coffee with added water. It’s OK.

-The coffee card works in the Cafe Promenade which serves Starbucks branded coffee espresso drinks. The espresso is not great but better than above coffee. My choice is an iced americano with sugar free vanilla syrup. Or SF van latte.

-There is a Starbucks kiosk which tastes like Starbucks at home. 
Since there isn’t any cost benefit to purchasing the coffee card ahead of time, I would suggest trying your preferred coffee at Cafe Promenade and then make your decision.

**above is my personal opinion 😉

20 hours ago, tfran8 said:

So this is my first time on the Anthem of the Seas. I am a huge coffee fan, mostly lattes/espresso drinks.  But I am not sure if the coffee card is work buying. How is the normal coffee offered in the mornings?  Are the speciality coffee shops on the Anthem really good - or not so much?  Thanks! 

The cafe serves hot and cold coffee drinks you can use with a coffee card. I think only the small is one punch be warned. I get coffee mocha with whipped cream. Some like other cold drinks. Just warning some take more than once punch on your coffee card.