downloading edocs

Hi,

I've downloaded and printed my edocs from my notebook computer.  I've also downloaded my edocs in my NCL app.  I do see them in the app but am wondering where they are on my android smartphone.  After I leave the app I don't find them under documents.

Thanks,  happytotravel

Thank you for answering.  I checked Google drive and files and there is nothing there.

Another thought has come to me, maybe these documents are never really downloaded but are only available when on the app or the website.  I don't see that they downloaded anywhere on my computer either.

On the app it says "print this boarding pass or display on mobile device".  So I'm assuming it's not downloading onto the device.  Anyway, I have it both printed out and able to display on my smartphone.  I really prefer having printouts

Again thank you,

happytotravel

• Like 1

I create a folder in my Google Drive that contains the reservation docs for my trip - hotel, rental car, cruise, air confirmations (whichever are applicable) and put them in there from my computer.  Then I use the Drive app to save the documents for offline use and pin that folder to the home screen (done on both my phone and my tablet) - easy access to whatever I need, even without internet access.

For the OP - IF they downloaded, they would be in the MyFiles app, but look in the downloads folder.  Also - it's a PDF, in the top right once it's opened you should have the option to download that file, THEN it might show up there.  I did that for the Freestyle Daily on my last cruise - makes it MUCH easier to reference back to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fredflint said:

If you print them as a PDF and then email them you should have them anyplace you can get an email.

Thank you, that's what I just did and I now have the files both on my smartphone and notebook.

I didn't realize I could click on print and then save as a pdf.  Learn something every day!

Again thanks,

happytotravel