Can't Make Final Payment Online?

JamieLogical

I have three upcoming cruises with MSC. One on the Meraviglia for September 24, one on the Meraviglia for October 25, and one on the Divina for February 11. All three are still outside of final payment and I have only paid a deposit on each one. However, when I access the cruises through my login on the MSC web site, I only have the option to make final payment for one of them, the September 24 sailing. This is what I see on the My Cruise page for the 9/24 sailing:

image.png.901c4e43cfe1f804360e23dc6cca3ba8.png

This is what I see for the 10/25 and 2/11 sailings:

image.png.107952cc97f30bb266d5d7d3cfb8213d.png

If I try to access the sailings by booking number and name, instead of actually logging into my account, this is what I see for the 9/24 sailing:

image.png.1be882ac8eaa51b11a5959d298f1ad09.png

But this is what I see for the 10/25 and 2/11 sailings:

image.png.c19cae1ef7642baad1952ae1c9bc1334.png

Has anyone else run into anything like this? I assume I will just have to call customer service to make my final payment as the date approaches.

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

I have three upcoming cruises with MSC. One on the Meraviglia for September 24, one on the Meraviglia for October 25, and one on the Divina for February 11. All three are still outside of final payment and I have only paid a deposit on each one.

1 hour ago, Tierun said:

Me thinks the dreaded MSC system will only allow payments for one sailing at a time. So once the September cruise is paid, the October cruise will be open for payment.

I also currently have 3 bookings with MSC. All are deposit only but I can see/pay the balance on all 3 of them. I'm in no rush to pay any of them (especially the one that is over 760 days away) but I can see/do it online. 

I am wondering if it has something to do with the fact that the first sailing (the one I CAN pay) was booked online through the website, but the other two were booked onboard through the future cruise desk?

45 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

I am wondering if it has something to do with the fact that the first sailing (the one I CAN pay) was booked online through the website, but the other two were booked onboard through the future cruise desk?

One of my 3 (the middle one) was booked through MSC's concierge service while the other 2 were booked online. For a long time, I couldn't see the balance online nor did I have the option to pay the balance online for the middle one. After some time, it became "normal" like the other 2 when MSC made a change of some kind on the website. 

I usually pay online but I have made final payment over the phone.  When the website was acting up and wouldn't let me pay, I called and everything was fine. You might have to call and make the final payment over the phone.  

16 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

You might have to call and make the final payment over the phone.  

That is definitely the plan. Just have to make sure I don't miss the final payment date, since it's not listed anywhere!

2 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

That is definitely the plan. Just have to make sure I don't miss the final payment date, since it's not listed anywhere!

The final payment date is on your booking confirmation documents, not your online account.

• Like 1