Cancellation deadline for refund on excursions

Looking at weather forecasts for two woks out in Italy and Croatia. It is looking quite rainy. If anything like here, that can change multiple times between now and then. 
We have a boat excursion booked that I do not think we would want to do in the rain.  Yes, they may cancel it due to weather if needed.  What is the deadline in advance that we are we able to cancel with a full refund?  

I called Seabourn  this morning with a couple questions. Long range weather forecasts are a little dicey for a boat excursion in a port we booked. I asked when it would need to be cancelled and was informed that the policy is three days beforehand for a full refund. I do not know if this was itinerary specific. 

Edited by Vineyard View

5 hours ago, Vineyard View said:

I called Seabourn  this morning with a couple questions. Long range weather forecasts are a little dicey for a boat excursion in a port we booked. I asked when it would need to be cancelled and was informed that the policy is three days beforehand for a full refund. I do not know if this was itinerary specific. 

We’re on board Encore at the moment. Cancellation deadline is 48 hours.

5 hours ago, cruisingaussies said:

We’re on board Encore at the moment. Cancellation deadline is 48 hours.

Thank you. I really appreciate your responding.  Does anyone know if that difference is dependent on itinerary? 

Edited by Vineyard View

Depends on on board destination services folks is our experience.  We almost never book ship tours unless some place far from the ship or something like a rafting trip that will not be go to shopping center for "free time".  One time there was a mix up in what we had booked when we boarded and what tickets were actually for.  They accommodated the short notification canceled not doing that tour.  On board crew aim to please.

• Like 1

Thank you. We board Saturday. Looks like weather will be a bit dicey, depending on what hour of the day you check weather forecasts. We only booked two excursions for this trip as we really prefer DIY. 
One is a boat that I would think would be cancelled by Seabourn if the weather is bad? The other unfortunately is likely a bus in the port of Koper, which does not appear to hold much to do for a full or semi full day.