Plus package not showing on app

chh

I booked directly with Princess and chose the ‘better’ option with the plus package. The plus package is listed on the cruise personaliser, but states it is complimentary from Princess Cruises…..but I paid for it so I don’t understand why.

The package is not shown at all on the medallion app.

Is this something I should be trying to get sorted before sailing or will it rectify itself on the app once on board?

57 minutes ago, chh said:

I booked directly with Princess and chose the ‘better’ option with the plus package. The plus package is listed on the cruise personaliser, but states it is complimentary from Princess Cruises…..but I paid for it so I don’t understand why.

The package is not shown at all on the medallion app.

Is this something I should be trying to get sorted before sailing or will it rectify itself on the app once on board?

As long as the components of the PLUS fare option are listed in your Travel Summary, you have nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

Thank you!

Have printed off the travel summary and will take with us in case of any issues.

It’s our first Princess cruise having done a few on P and O and never had a drinks package before so it’s new to us. These boards are great to read through for advise.