Alaska 2025

kelkel2

When should we expect to see carnival release Alaska 2025 itineraries? I really want to book something for summer 2025. Summer 2024 is off the table, we have the jubilee booked. Can anyone remember when the 2024 itinerary came out? 

We just got back from our Alaska cruise on the Carnival Spirit. My PVP emailed me when the 2023 cruise were released. It was March 2021. 

If you don’t have a PVP get I one and assign them that task to contact you when 2025 is released. 

13 minutes ago, CarnivalShips480 said:

I think they were released in November

Thanks!! I’ll keep an eye out for them. We like a suite for 4 since our kids are still young enough I don’t trust them in their own room. So we generally have to book early to get a good selection. 

• Like 1

Hi! I had asked this same question to John Heald.  He replied that they’re anticipating the Alaska 2025 dates be open at the end of this summer (2023).

Of course, things can always change and it could be sooner or later! LOL But that’s the last I heard. 

Have a great cruise!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JDCMN said:

Hi! I had asked this same question to John Heald.  He replied that they’re anticipating the Alaska 2025 dates be open at the end of this summer (2023).

Of course, things can always change and it could be sooner or later! LOL But that’s the last I heard. 

Have a great cruise!

Thank you!!! I appreciate it. I didn’t want to ask him since he just lost his mom. 

On 5/15/2023 at 6:00 AM, CruiseHealing said:

We just got back from our Alaska cruise on the Carnival Spirit. My PVP emailed me when the 2023 cruise were released. It was March 2021. 

If you don’t have a PVP get I one and assign them that task to contact you when 2025 is released. 

Hello.  We will be on the Carnival Spirit to Alaska next April for 14 days.  I was wondering if you could tell me what your sailing dates were and if you could answer any questions regarding excursions that you took.