Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - May-21-26-2023

sid_9169

5 hours ago, tbmrt said:

So I guess if one was to order a Long Island Ice Tea and they charge by the shots that would cost quite a bit of $

lol not limited to ships though - my sister in law ordered an LIT at a bar in manhattan and was FLOORED when it was like $60.  lesson in life - just don't order LITs at fancy bars hahaha

• Like 4

I woke up around 7:30 and said "eh, I'll sleep another hour..."... Now, I'm up for real at 8:30, which is really 7:30 Cozumel time. A few cobwebs from the margaritas, but nothing terrible. I guess I need to make my way over to Grounds Club Two for some black jet fuel to get my motor running... 

• Like 13

I guess that the little flags in The Galley are doing their job to alert a waiter that you're ready to order... 

Two strong black americanos to get me going. By the way, with the Deep Blue Extras these end up being free up to $10 a day...

PXL_20230523_130222563.jpg

• Like 14

2 hours ago, neverendingcruising said:

Call me crazy, but it's a lot simpler to just press the water button the tablet in the cabin, right?

Sure, but faster to ask your spouse to go fill them right before bed 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Unfortunately, only Ms Pacman... The original Pacman was also one of my all time favorites... I used to know all the "patterns" when I was a kid...

And we new the hiding places where they couldn't see you!

• Like 2

About twenty five minutes or so went by after the burrito showed up, so I put the flag up again. I guess my express breakfast ended up falling through the cracks somewhere. About two minutes later, it arrived. 

I've still got two hours until I have to meet my driver so I'm going to slowly start getting my stuff together for Cozumel. I'm feeling a little bit weird today, and I'm weird every day, but this is different. Not sick, just not as excited as I should be visiting one of my all time favorite places... Hopefully that passes soon. I guess that I'm worried about a lot of stuff back home now, and it followed me all the way here.........

• Like 19

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I woke up around 7:30 and said "eh, I'll sleep another hour..."... Now, I'm up for real at 8:30, which is really 7:30 Cozumel time. A few cobwebs from the margaritas, but nothing terrible. I guess I need to make my way over to Grounds Club Two for some black jet fuel to get my motor running... 

Good morning, hope you have a fantastic day in Cozumel!

• Like 2

I'm still trying to shake off this depressed mood I've been in all morning. I should be as happy as a pig in slop right now, but I just can't seem to do it. My struggles with depression and OCD are starting to catch up with me, and eat away at my happiness... Hopefully all that disappears once I get some good Mexican food and margaritas in me. 

I'm showered off now, and ready to tackle the day... Hopefully...

• Like 22