dining rm waitlist-likelyhood of changing?

i just booked cruise thru ta. i don't remember indicating which seating i wanted. i would like 2nd seating. ta conf. printout states:

guest 1 guest 2

dining(waitlist) main main

would that mean i'm on the waitlist for 2nd seating or waitlist for main seating? how do i know how far on the waitlist i am and what chances do i have of changing. have many of you been unable to change?

i just booked cruise thru ta. i don't remember indicating which seating i wanted. i would like 2nd seating. ta conf. printout states:

guest 1 guest 2

dining(waitlist) main main

would that mean i'm on the waitlist for 2nd seating or waitlist for main seating? how do i know how far on the waitlist i am and what chances do i have of changing. have many of you been unable to change?

I would call the TA and have them contact RCCL and set you up for 2nd seating.

If you are on the waitlist for 2nd seating, chances are good they will be able to move you. Sometimes, tho, it takes until the 2nd night for them to be able to. At least, that's what happened on our last cruise. They had a large group booked into 2nd seating. After the 1st night, many discovered how late they would be eating and opted to change, freeing up space for us!

My understanding is "main seating" is the first seating for dinner...the 6pm. My documents all state second seating, which is what I requested. So it sounds like you are waitlisted for 1st seating and are 2nd seating, BUT your TA needs to change you "confirmed" for 2nd seating. Because from you being wait listed for first, you could get changed. Call and get changed.

Archived