Honolulu Car Service

Dramatic1

14 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Good, we can compare quotes! We arrive to Honolulu port from Celebrity Solstice on Sunday, October 1st.

Hello Sal, we are debarking from NCL Pride of America on Saturday Sept 16th.  Here is Go808's reply. 

Thank you for your inquiry. 

The requested quotes for your transfer as follows. (Quotes does not include gratuity to your driver)

From Cruise port to Honolulu airport:

2 passengers - $40.00

4 passengers - $50.00

8 passengers - $95.00

Reservation requests will be based on availability at time of reservation submission.

Not too steep.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ERNLYN said:

Hello Sal, we are debarking from NCL Pride of America on Saturday Sept 16th.  Here is Go808's reply. 

The requested quotes for your transfer as follows. (Quotes does not include gratuity to your driver)

2 passengers - $40.00

4 passengers - $50.00

8 passengers - $95.00

Reservation requests will be based on availability at time of reservation submission.

Not too steep.

Sounds well worth it! Haven't got our quote yet. I was going to have our nephew pick us up but this sounds much better to me and easier for him! He will be arriving Honolulu the day before us and has never been to Hawaii, so will not know his way around. We both rented a vehicle since there will be 9 of us total. Will let you and others know what our quote is, as well.

19 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Sounds well worth it! Haven't got our quote yet. I was going to have our nephew pick us up but this sounds much better to me and easier for him! He will be arriving Honolulu the day before us and has never been to Hawaii, so will not know his way around. We both rented a vehicle since there will be 9 of us total. Will let you and others know what our quote is, as well.

Sounds good.

6 hours ago, ERNLYN said:

2 passengers - $40.00

4 passengers - $50.00

8 passengers - $95.00

Not too steep.

An UberX for 2 people is usually around $25 on a trip from Pier 2 to HNL. An UberXL that can accommodate up to 6 people is usually around $45. The above is not a good deal on such a short ride. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/2/2023 at 11:48 AM, ERNLYN said:

Sounds good.

Here's our quote from Go808:

Aloha,

Thank you for your request. Yes, we can provide transportation between Cruise Port and drop you off at car rental by the airport.  The cost is $50.00.

If you would like to make a booking with GO808Express, please reply with the following information: 

Time you would like to be picked up from Cruise Port.

Thanks @ERNLYN for the information! Since it's only a few dollars more than the Uber we would need for 4 of us with luggage, we decided to do the private vehicle, since you so highly recommended them! Don't worry, I won't blame you if something goes wrong. LOL! Some cruisers have reported that Uber drivers have been denied access inside the port area, so we don't want to chance it!

7 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Here's our quote from Go808:

Aloha,

Thank you for your request. Yes, we can provide transportation between Cruise Port and drop you off at car rental by the airport.  The cost is $50.00.

If you would like to make a booking with GO808Express, please reply with the following information: 

Time you would like to be picked up from Cruise Port.

Thanks @ERNLYN for the information! Since it's only a few dollars more than the Uber we would need for 4 of us with luggage, we decided to do the private vehicle, since you so highly recommended them! Don't worry, I won't blame you if something goes wrong. LOL! Some cruisers have reported that Uber drivers have been denied access inside the port area, so we don't want to chance it!

We are going with 808 may be a little more but I like the RSVP to assure a p/u on time. Thanks to the person who refered us to Go808, and thx to Princeton for their info.

• Like 1