Summit hot tubs

Wksskier

Can anyone who has been on the Summit recently comment on whether or not the hot tubs are working.  I saw a recent review that sated that all 6 hot tubs were not working 100%.  It had to do with the water temperature and jets.  I had heard the 2 hot tubs in the Solarium had problems.  Are all the hot tubs broken? I also read of peeling paint at the pool and hot tub.  Thank you 

When we were on the Summit in October, none of the hot tubs were working. The ones by the pool didn't even have the buttons. We reported it several times and they were always very "surprised" to hear  about it. 

• Like 1

We were on the Summit in June 2023 and again in Aug 2023. On both cruises the hot tubs had water in them and all were being used by passengers. However, the water was never very hot and as mentioned by Patty1955 the buttons were either missing or disabled, so no bubbles. A crew member told my DH that passengers had complained the water was too hot. 

Thank you for the info but I am quite sure you meant 2022 for those dates. Hopefully for our June Bermuda cruise they will have made progress on getting them fully functional or at least most of them. 🙏🌞

We were on the 10 day repo and got off in early May, Very disappointing in the tubs and indoor pool they are no longer “hot tubs”, but just whirlpools.

The water temperature was the same in all of the whirlpools about 80 degrees and button for the bubbles has been disconnected.

Hal

9F6C5CE2-DCD3-47F3-B298-9427CE171B4C.jpeg

31 minutes ago, HS2BS said:

We were on the 10 day repo and got off in early May, Very disappointing in the tubs and indoor pool they are no longer “hot tubs”, but just whirlpools.

The water temperature was the same in all of the whirlpools about 80 degrees and button for the bubbles has been disconnected.

Hal

9F6C5CE2-DCD3-47F3-B298-9427CE171B4C.jpeg

I can confirm that as well.  We were also on the 6 May cruise and the hot tubs were just like a whirlpool with no bubbles.  People commented at times that they were hot but others reported lukeware.  The t-pool was hot when we got in but was nice once you got in.   However, there were no jets in the t-pool (on the sides) as there was in the past.   The rack were still nice with bubbles though.

11 minutes ago, marycruz said:

I can confirm that as well.  We were also on the 6 May cruise and the hot tubs were just like a whirlpool with no bubbles.  People commented at times that they were hot but others reported lukeware.  The t-pool was hot when we got in but was nice once you got in.   However, there were no jets in the t-pool (on the sides) as there was in the past.   The rack were still nice with bubbles though.

No bubbles but are there jets in the hot tubs... ahem I mean whirlpools?

2 minutes ago, SSFrance69 said:

No bubbles but are there jets in the hot tubs... ahem I mean whirlpools?

I did not go in those hot tubs so I do not know.  All I saw was water going around and the button did not work so I would assume there were not jets working.

On 5/20/2023 at 9:58 PM, dcbiker97 said:

We got off May 6 from Summit

We got on on May 6. I wanted to at least get to the solarium once- and did - but it was so hot in there I couldn't stand it. Water also was WAY too hot. Can't imagine how people could lay around in there for any length of time. I was in the water for literally about a minute, and that was enough.  I didn't go in any of the pools, but heard that they were ice cold. 

Edited by OnTheJourney