CruiseNext transfer process

The CN terms and conditions state the following:

"CND(s) are transferable to another guest at no charge. Once transferred, new CND owner is subject to all CND terms and conditions."

Norwegian Cruise Line - Promotions Terms and Conditions (ncl.com)

I have two of these that I want to transfer to my daughter.  I have her Latitudes number, full name, address, etc.  Can I just request the transfer with an NCL agent over the phone or is something more formal required?

22 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

The CN terms and conditions state the following:

"CND(s) are transferable to another guest at no charge. Once transferred, new CND owner is subject to all CND terms and conditions."

Norwegian Cruise Line - Promotions Terms and Conditions (ncl.com)

I have two of these that I want to transfer to my daughter.  I have her Latitudes number, full name, address, etc.  Can I just request the transfer with an NCL agent over the phone or is something more formal required?

There is a template email on social media for the transfer. Shows everything you need. If you aren’t on the social media site let me know and I’ll copy/paste for you 

Edited to add: here you go - someone else may want it too 

6FE7F9AC-3A2D-45E8-A709-A42DE36AF8EC.jpeg

Edited by BermudaBound2014
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

There is a template email on social media for the transfer. Shows everything you need. If you aren’t on the social media site let me know and I’ll copy/paste for you 

Thanks.  I'm new to a lot of this.  Is the social media group the one with 4.7K members?  I checked the files tab and only find a .pdf FAQ.  Am I in the wrong group?

Edited by ChiefMateJRK

Is  your daughter ready to book and will you be together soon?

I was at my SIL's house when she was on the phone with NCL and we were able to have my Cruise nexts applied to her booking over the phone

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ngrund said:

Is  your daughter ready to book and will you be together soon?

I was at my SIL's house when she was on the phone with NCL and we were able to have my Cruise nexts applied to her booking over the phone

Thanks.  She (and us) are already booked, are prior to final payment and have only paid minimum deposits.  I'll probably see her tomorrow.😎

11 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Thanks.  I'm new to a lot of this.  Is the social media group the one with 4.7K members?  I checked the files tab and only find a .pdf FAQ.  Am I in the wrong group?

Yep 4.7 members. This template was under the “featured” TAB. 

I’ve been a member since covid. Witnessed lots of transfers. All have gone smooth. The only reason I didn’t use this site yesterday was that I needed to book immediately and didn’t want to wait for a “sale.”

image.png

Edited by BermudaBound2014
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Thanks.  She (and us) are already booked, are prior to final payment and have only paid minimum deposits.  I'll probably see her tomorrow.😎

Then you should have no problem doing the transfer on the phone with a PCC.

• Like 1

Just an update.  I called NCL on Sunday and asked the agent to transfer my CruiseNext credits.  She told me I had to send the email and cited the same basic info as posted by @BermudaBound2014earlier in this thread.  I might have been able to call back and get a different agent to move them.  Instead, I just sent the email and they showed up yesterday (two days later) in DD's account.  I was then able to use them both to DoubleUp her inside cabin. 😎  I like free money.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

I simply called my PCP at NCL and gave her my daughters information and it was done easy peasy.  Not nearly the process I was expecting.

Your primary care physician works for NCL? (jk)  I don't generally use a PCC but it's probably six of one, half dozen of the other between a phone call and that boilerplate email.  If I felt time were of the essence, I would likely have tried another phone call or two.  As I posted, it took two days for the transfer to complete, and I sent it on a Sunday.  The current DoubleUp is scheduled to run through May 31.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Your primary care physician works for NCL? (jk)  I don't generally use a PCC but it's probably six of one, half dozen of the other between a phone call and that boilerplate email.  If I felt time were of the essence, I would likely have tried another phone call or two.  As I posted, it took two days for the transfer to complete, and I sent it on a Sunday.  The current DoubleUp is scheduled to run through May 31.

Well, dang typos.  I’ve used the same nice lady for 14 years and she has always take good care of us.  Calls after each voyage to see how our trip was, calls if there are changes to any upcoming cruises and while we’re on the phone she always say,”let’s run through your bookings and see if there are any reduction”.   I know it’s not everyone’s experience, but I know when I speak to her I’m going to get accurate information.