Oceanneer Club open

Bingo Heeler

How often on Disney dream cruise ship during port days(e.g. when the Disney dream cruise is dock in port) does the oceanneer club have open house for guests including adults can be at the oceanneer club on Disney dream cruise ship. Also Think taking my daughter 36 daughter who disabled and has special needs either on 5-Night Spain Cruise from Southampton in  august 27th to September to 1st 2024 or on 7-Night British Isles Cruise from Southampton  8-15  September 2024 and seen is only during open house that adults and hope that cruise members would my 36 disabled special daughter into the oceanneer club during open house days.

9 minutes ago, Bingo Heeler said:

How often on Disney dream cruise ship during port days(e.g. when the Disney dream cruise is dock in port) does the oceanneer club have open house for guests including adults can be at the oceanneer club on Disney dream cruise ship. Also Think taking my daughter 36 daughter who disabled and has special needs either on 5-Night Spain Cruise from Southampton in  august 27th to September to 1st 2024 or on 7-Night British Isles Cruise from Southampton  8-15  September 2024 and seen is only during open house that adults and hope that cruise members would my 36 disabled special daughter into the oceanneer club during open house days.

There's an Open House on embarkation day (I believe until the muster drill).  They also have random Open Houses where the adults can attend with their child and I believe its' every day for an hour or so.

Oceaneers is typically open 9:00am to 1:00am daily and the Open House hours can vary from day to day.