Easy to Roll Large Suitcases from Movenpick Hotel to Cruise Ship?

Hello:  I realize the Movenpick Hotel is right next door to the cruise terminal in Amsterdam, but is it easy to just walk to the cruise ship if you will be rolling a large and medium suitcase with you?  Both my daughter and I will each have two of these with us; they are hard-sided with good rollers that we push alongside us. I just wasn’t sure if the walkway was smooth, rough, cobbled, easy route, etc.?  

16 hours ago, NeilWM said:

Yes very easy

Thank you!  I’ve stayed “next door” to cruise ships before (Seattle, Vancouver) and have walked over, but have learned to never assume . . . !  (Plus, with a longer cruise and cold weather clothes, packing light is not going to happen.). 🙄

16 hours ago, NeilWM said:

Hotel staff offered to help us take bags to cruise terminal but we were ok even with my wife slight mobility issue. Our hotel wifi still worked on ship

Oh, that was nice. At the Edgewater Hotel in Seattle, one of the bellhops put our luggage on his cart and walked us over to the ship; it was that close. Sounds like this may be similar. Thanks for the info.