Linked reservations - how to unlink?

NSW519

I am sailing with a friend - we have separate cabins and separate reservations.  We wanted to reserve dining for first two nights so I booked us both on my app - now her reservation is linked to mine and I can see all her info etc when I log into my account - how do I unlink us?

Many thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I am not sure you can do it yourself.  I had the same issue twice and both times they did it for me once I was on the ship.  You can try calling and see if they can do it.  I complained to them that this is a major privacy issue with the things they allow someone to see and update with the linked reservation,  RCI wonderful IT dept. strikes again.

11 hours ago, NSW519 said:

I am sailing with a friend - we have separate cabins and separate reservations.  We wanted to reserve dining for first two nights so I booked us both on my app - now her reservation is linked to mine and I can see all her info etc when I log into my account - how do I unlink us?

Many thanks in advance.

Call whoever you booked the cruises with. They can make it happen. 

Update: Yesterday I called the main Celebrity number - I was given a ticket # for the request and was told it would take 5 days.  Checked last night and it was done! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, NSW519 said:

Update: Yesterday I called the main Celebrity number - I was given a ticket # for the request and was told it would take 5 days.  Checked last night and it was done! 

That’s great, hope it’s actually done…several times we were told ours would be unlinked, seemed to be, then one of us would go ti book an excursion or something in the planner and all of our names would show up…sigh. Glad it’s worked for you!