Rhino rider tour information

Lorenky

Hello. Has anyone takien the rhino rider tour, it’s offered by Celebrity? It looks super fun, but I have a problem with my shoulder, and I would have a hard time pulling myself up entirely by my arms to get in the boat. Does anyone know about this tour and do they dock in the water or on the beach during their snorkel swim stop? If they dock in the water without a ladder or ramp, I’m questioning my ability to get in the boat just by the power of my arms. Thanks.

I have done this excursion, The guide will assist anyone needing help back aboard their "boat". The only time we docked was the original boarding and final unload. Make sure to apply plenty of sunscreen to the tops of your legs!

20201211_095620.jpg

20201211_111929.jpg

20201211_120042.jpg

Thanks. The rafts don”t dock where you can stand, do they? I can’t envision how to get on the boat from the water without killing my arms. Is it worth it just for the ride if we don’t get out of the boat?

If you look at the last picture I posted, there is a strap hanging over the side of the boat. To get back into the boat, you grab that strap and swing/kick your leg up onto the tube of the boat. Neither the wife or I was able to complete that successfully, so the guide would grab a leg and help pull you up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 9:21 AM, mitsugirly said:

Check out my review HERE. There are plenty of pictures included. We had an AMAZING TIME! It was so much fun that day and something different to do than your normal beach day. I'm not sure why more people don't mention this tour.

Awesome review.  Thank you.  Do you know approx how much the cab is from the port to Simpson Bay?  There are 4 of us.

On 7/9/2023 at 5:35 PM, Perky1 said:

Awesome review.  Thank you.  Do you know approx how much the cab is from the port to Simpson Bay?  There are 4 of us.

I'm sorry I do not remember. I need to start putting that information in my reviews I guess. However, prices always change and even if I knew, it is probably different now than it was when we went. I'm sure someone on here can answer that question. 🙂 

• Like 1