Voyagers club question.

dazse16

I am 100 points away from diamond status and my membership ends in November 2023. I have just booked a YC on the new World America for 2025. Will my membership end and start from the entry level membership after November 23 ? Also If I booked a cruise before this date would my membership status continue till my 2025 sailing? Any info would be great .

59 minutes ago, dazse16 said:

I am 100 points away from diamond status and my membership ends in November 2023. I have just booked a YC on the new World America for 2025. Will my membership end and start from the entry level membership after November 23 ? Also If I booked a cruise before this date would my membership status continue till my 2025 sailing? Any info would be great .

Yes, per the terms and conditions your membership would expire.

• Thanks 1

I thought this may be the case after reading the T&C. So If I booked for example a 1 or 2 night cruise this would keep my Membership status active till my 2025 cruise ?. I have only sailed MSc once and was matched to gold. after booking this cruise my points went up to 9900 for some reason. 

42 minutes ago, dazse16 said:

I thought this may be the case after reading the T&C. So If I booked for example a 1 or 2 night cruise this would keep my Membership status active till my 2025 cruise ?. I have only sailed MSc once and was matched to gold. after booking this cruise my points went up to 9900 for some reason. 

I would book a short one to keep it.

booked a 1 night cruise from Southampton to Le Havre (Paris) then take the train back to London.  The membership status seems to be worth keeping I think.Thanks for your answers everyone.  Will I get all the perks for a 1 night cruise I wonder 😃

• Like 1