Princess Shareholder Benefits 2023

RRFan

For years I have used a fax to submit my benefit information.  The cover sheet contains all the information required regarding the booking and I print out the broker statement, mark out the account number and cover all the other stocks on the page and then copy that to include with the fax cover page.

I submitted three bookings over the weekend and received all three confirmations two days later with new booking confirmations.

When it becomes an issue using the fax method, I'll use the email method shown above.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, brisalta said:

You do realize that you are referencing an old out of date form that is no longer used by Princess.

The official information is at Carnival Corporation as that is the provider of the shareholder benefit.

Please see  https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/bc1b7f04-a3e8-4176-91ac-a529290fe45d

It details terms and conditions and how to submit the requested information.

When I email I use a subject line similar to "Shareholder Benefit Request - Sailing date: May 7, 2023"

In the body I use this format:

"

Shareholder Benefit Request

Booking:  XXXXX
Ship name:  Crown Princess
Sailing date:   May 8, 2023
Last name:  LLLLLLL
First/Middle name:  FFFFF MMM
Telephone number:  1 408 555 5555
Email address:  someone@example.com

Attached please find brokerage statement 'First_Name_Brokerage_Statement-XXXX059-2023_04_20.pdf’
"

I then make sure to attach the brokerage statement which I have generated in a custom format from the brokers web site.

Putting the requested information in the body of the email means that there is one less attachment for the recipient to open. If a clerk is busy they are going to deal first with the messages that have the required information in the body and fewer attachments to open.
I get very fast turn around on my submission for Shareholder Benefit.

This is basically the same format I use for requesting the SOBC.  To keep from having any attachments, I white out certain info on the brokerage statement, take a picture and then insert it into the body of my email .  No chance for an attachment to get lost in "internet space".  Been doing it this way after emails were once again accepted.