Fanning Island (Tabuaeran Atoll), Fakarava, and Tahiti food

kitcrazy

Just came off a recent (February-March 2023) cruise to the Central and South Pacific, and while researching, I couldn't find much information for a few specific areas/activities.  So I've written three blog posts (with photos) in the hope that they can assist those of you who are going to the same area and/or have similar interests. Please note that this is NOT advertising as my blog is  not monetized; it is simply for family, friends and other interested people. 

Hope you enjoy reading these, and please tell me if you do 😃

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 5/24/2023 at 11:56 AM, kitcrazy said:

Just came off a recent (February-March 2023) cruise to the Central and South Pacific, and while researching, I couldn't find much information for a few specific areas/activities.  So I've written three blog posts (with photos) in the hope that they can assist those of you who are going to the same area and/or have similar interests. Please note that this is NOT advertising as my blog is  not monetized; it is simply for family, friends and other interested people. 

thanks....these are all great!  We are on the Koningsdam 2024 itinerary.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 5/24/2023 at 11:56 AM, kitcrazy said:

Thank you so much for doing this.  As you said, there is so little info on these areas so this is wonderful.  Thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@kitcrazy thank you for this as we are visiting with Seabourn in January next year. I had planned to take some gifts for the islanders but also liked the tip for gifting shell jewellery to the crew. Australian biosecurity rules would likely confiscate shells so this helps with a way to give to the economy.

• Like 1