Do you have an NCL PVP? Are they good?

Elkins45

I have had a couple PCC's over the years and 1 was very responsive to all my emails, but has since left. The other (just recently) was super efficient and very responsive up until I booked our cruise for Sept!  After I booked I had a couple questions, emailed/vmailed and have never heard back from her.  So sad as I thought she would be my go-to for future cruises but I guess I'll just use the chat and hope for the best on the next time I wish to book.  

On 5/25/2023 at 7:51 AM, 9tee2Sea said:

i have only used my PVP once.  Same thing.  There are many people that have said their PVP is great, but I haven't found one yet.  Just call and talk to someone.  I once had an " operator" be so helpful, I asked if she could be my new PVP.  She said no, that is not her department.  

I've had that experience twice.  Random operator that is very efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant.

One said she was a PVP, but wanted more stable income.

I never use one anymore but years ago I got a call from mine from a past cruise  that asked me if I was a member of a certain organization for old people (not sure if I can mention the name). I said no and she said that they are running a special $500 off for members. So since I hadn't yet booked I joined the organization for around $50 and got the $500 when I booked. She was one of the good ones I think.

• Like 1