Pearl / Jewel Aft balcony cabin 10668 size compared to Encore Aft balcony sizes

Firehunter

It has been a while since we sailed and we are looking into another Alaskan cruise. Our last Alaskan cruise was 10 years ago on the Pearl in aft balcony cabin 10668. Loved it! Looks like we may be choosing between the Sun and Encore for the next trip. I've been looking at videos and the Encore has some nice deep aft balconies, but in the event we are not able to get the larger sized ones. Can anyone let me know which Encore ones would be smaller than the 10668 on the Pearl / Jewel, so we can avoid those? Thank you! Wish someone could share a good PCC, but I know that is against the rules. 

I would suggest going to cruisedeckplans.com - they have great information and lots of photos of rooms. It's a free site with paid "member" options - the small fee is worth the added access to detailed information you often don't get online (especially if you intend to cruise again).

Also try Harr Travel's youtube site - they have really great videos of the room you are looking at. No specifics on size as in square footage, but really excellent camera-work to show you what the rooms look like. 

We were on the Pear for a Panama Canal cruise in the DOS but got to visit an aft balcony after meeting the cruises in that stateroom. The balcony is huge! Theirs had a lot of shade and was comfortably set up with loungers. Sorry - we didn't take photos but it was a lovely room altogether. 

Warmest, Amy

• Thanks 1

We had that room on Jewel for Baltics about ten years ago.  NCL changed ship to Sun, no quick notice, found out here.  NCL actually came through and gave us aft mini on Sun.  Best minis in fleet.

• Like 1