Prima continues to disappoint and I haven't even sailed.

cc-riderslc

4 hours ago, slakko said:

On the basis of our experience in the Transatlantic, while the weather was a bit of a problem the Prima wasn't at all and I look forward to being on board again!

The Indulge was my go-to breakfast option most days; I didn't need much but still ended up trying something from pretty much all of the main hot food stations there.  The days when I missed it the hot savoury option in the Observation Lounge was a meat free selection from the same set (e.g. Cheese and egg English muffin or croissant) so the indulge options were everywhere.

Is the Indulge another option to the buffet?  I need to investigate some of these other options.  Both my DH and dad love breakfast.  I can take it or leave it.  Dad loves the buffet but it there is a better option I will go for it.  DH and I actually did breakfast in the MDR when we were on the Pearl. And we did it a couple of times on the Celebrity Edge.  As he likes to jokingly say "all that is civilized"--service and good food!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sharonann24 said:

Is the Indulge another option to the buffet?  I need to investigate some of these other options.  Both my DH and dad love breakfast.

Indulge is grab and go, but very good. I always eat breakfast at the Local, mainly because I'm always late. The Local is sit down and to order, and perfectly satisfactory for breakfast.

1 hour ago, sharonann24 said:

Is the Indulge another option to the buffet?  I need to investigate some of these other options.  Both my DH and dad love breakfast.  I can take it or leave it.  Dad loves the buffet but it there is a better option I will go for it.  DH and I actually did breakfast in the MDR when we were on the Pearl. And we did it a couple of times on the Celebrity Edge.  As he likes to jokingly say "all that is civilized"--service and good food!

Early rising/dining is unuaual to us..as we typically have done room service for light pastry then buffet for hearty.  But on Prima I made DH wake early enough to do sit down breakfast in Hudson’s  (not early for some) …but be in queue by 8:30-8:45 for a fabulous made-to-order breakfast…with an amazing view. Luv the Prima ❤️

Edited by laudergayle

9 hours ago, sharonann24 said:

I will try to check in advance. I have not seen anything to indicate this, but to be honest I haven't looked.

Thanks. NCL lists Geiranger as the only tender port, and when I called they confirmed that. But as I wrote previously, everything I have read has it as a tender except for small ships and our tour operator says to meet her (or her guide) by "where the tenders come in".