Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

Carnivale or whatever it is we call Havana here seems to be the designated karaoke bar. I walked in last night in that first seating area. It was full of people. I turned around and said “that guy is horrible. Who hired him?” And walked out. 

Now it’s the same thing. I walked in looking to maybe try a new drink and some guy was trying to sing ice ice baby. And he wasn’t very good at it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

16 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Carnivale or whatever it is we call Havana here seems to be the designated karaoke bar. I walked in last night in that first seating area. It was full of people. I turned around and said “that guy is horrible. Who hired him?” And walked out. 

Now it’s the same thing. I walked in looking to maybe try a new drink and some guy was trying to sing ice ice baby. And he wasn’t very good at it.

I can't stand karaoke.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, CLE2CRUISE said:

TIME OUT!  Does Slater know he's going to fail Driver's Ed in Gibraltar?

🤣😲

Don't worry! 

Mr Belding is in Jesse's back pocket!

Screech, on the other hand, is on his own!

• Haha 3

SG... FOLLOWED YOUR REVIEWS FOR YEARS. I love the details and commitment you have to sharing your vacation with us.  Cracked up seeing your Whataburger Ketchup holder earlier.  I am retired Air Force and live in the DFW area.  Will be on the ship in September with Jamman and Patti for the 15 day.  Loving it all!  Have a great time!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Catching up while on lunch break. Another outstanding beautiful review of your tour. Would have been cool to see the full view without the fog. Those monkeys are cheeky little buggers lol.

I wonder why they don’t go halfway up, do the tunnels, then go to the top since it’s more likely to be foggy in the morning. 

• Like 5

They are having a problem with the TVs. I ordered up my moretti and tried to find out how long this has been going on.  I overheard a conversation between a white shirt and. The bartender. It sounds like this was an issue yesterday as well. 

IMG_4701.jpeg

• Like 9