Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

Like I was saying the lido main pool here is setup to be more of a quiet place during the day. On the deck 11 star side…that would be a smoking area on most ships.

Here they have the bacce ball, foosball, ping pong. And on the port side they have basically the library.

IMG_4730.jpeg

IMG_4731.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 12

This is interesting and important to know if you’re doing one of these and you have cheers. I did notice yesterday that the pos system was on Miami time and snapped a shot though I didn’t post it.

This was at 1:30pm

IMG_4654.thumb.jpeg.da49467b2448c32dbbd0c84aa6f41c14.jpeg

• Like 7

The significance is I am running on yesterdays cheers program until noon. So I’m in double digit drinks. But I’ll get a reset mid day. It can help you some days and screw you on others I guess. It’s just good to be aware of.

• Like 12

This is really dumb but the plaza bar is only open for coffee. She wouldn’t give me a screwdriver. Says she can’t till 11. I’m sure that wasn’t the case on panorama. I don’t think I’ve seen a ship where an open bar only served coffee.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Christine Duffy just announced Jay Leno will be a comedian erformi6on the Venezia June 14 sailing. 

You’re in such a hurry to break news on my thread that you typed erformi6on…whatever that is. I posted a video of the announcement.

• Like 4
  • Haha 18

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

You’re in such a hurry to break news on my thread that you typed erformi6on…whatever that is. I posted a video of the announcement.

Neener neener I posted the announcement first.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Neener neener I posted the announcement first.

I don’t care about posting a new thread on the carnival board. I’m not into that. I knew you would be. I Just care about my thread. I had to upload my video since I have an actual video of the actual announcement.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8
  • Haha 10