Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

22 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I wonder if they’d keep my Katz for their own lunch

No way in heck would I let somebody take that sandwich away, even if I had to stand right there in the TSA line and eat it...

• Like 8
  • Haha 19

29 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

No way in heck would I let somebody take that sandwich away, even if I had to stand right there in the TSA line and eat it...

Well once you try to put something through the scanner I don’t know if you can get it back. I did ask a TSA person before that though just to be safe.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Good for you. We like having our KTNs for TSA, no more removing shoes and belts, etc. 

Yeah it’s not worth it to me. The only place the line has been bad I think is Orlando. But I’m not planning a PC cruise again anytime soon. Since my belt hassle at la guardia last year I’ve tried to make sure I wear whatever the tightest fitting jeans waist wise I have is so I don’t have to wear a belt. And uhh. I’m wearing shoes that don’t have to be tied even though they look like they do. That really helps.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah it’s not worth it to me. The only place the line has been bad I think is Orlando. But I’m not planning a PC cruise again anytime soon. Since my belt hassle at la guardia last year I’ve tried to make sure I wear whatever the tightest fitting jeans waist wise I have is so I don’t have to wear a belt. And uhh. I’m wearing shoes that don’t have to be tied even though they look like they do. That really helps.

Welcome to my world! 

Welcome to the world of Skechers!

I even have the slip ins so I can put on my shoes all while standing up. 

Perfect for airport travel. 

If only they'd pop open my beer too!  I think I'd marry my Skechers if they did that...

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

2 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Welcome to my world! 

Welcome to the world of Skechers!

I even have the slip ins so I can put on my shoes all while standing up. 

Perfect for airport travel. 

If only they'd pop open my beer too!  I think I'd marry my Skechers if they did that...

Yep I’ve had Skechers before but this is the first time for the ones that don’t have to be tied. I like them.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, wesorbeth said:

We cruised NCL for the first time in May, I was amazed at the room between tables in the MDR compared to Carnival.

I also cruised NCL last month and was amazed we were always seated next to a window so didn't even notice how close the tables were. Also amazed they still had tablecloths.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1