Dinner Recommendations in Tortola?

Koolcruzer

In my opinion, Spaghetti Junction is the best restaurant in Road Town, or on Tortola for that matter but not really an "island" feel to it. If you want to spend the money for a taxi try Banankeets on Windy Hill or there is also Coco Plum's in Apple Bay or Sebastian's in Apple Bay. For a truly "local feeling" restaurant go to Palm's Delight in Carrot Bay but don't expect fancy ;) and again, you'll need to pay for a taxi.

Taxi's are easy to find near the cruise dock and you can arrange with your driver for a return pick-up, they are ususally very reliable particularly with evening fares, however any of these restaurants can get you a cab if needed should yours not return.

PS, if you go to Palm's Delight, they open at 6 PM and will often be full shortly after that, (popular with the locals as well as visitors) wait times can be long as they only have a handful of tables but they are RIGHT on the water. My wife and I make it a point to do at least one meal there when we are on island, but once again, don't expect fancy. I recommend the Ginger Wine Chicken.

Archived