Pirate night Disney dream

I seen this All Disney cruises except Alaska, Northern Europe and British Isles have pirate night does mean that Disney dream cruise 7-Night Western Europe Cruise from Southampton in September 1st to September 8th 2024 and 7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise from Southampton in august 5th to August 12 2024 will include pirate.

IMG_1337.png

IMG_1328.png

3 hours ago, BanditChill2026 said:

I seen this All Disney cruises except Alaska, Northern Europe and British Isles have pirate night does mean that Disney dream cruise 7-Night Western Europe Cruise from Southampton in September 1st to September 8th 2024 and 7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise from Southampton in august 5th to August 12 2024 will include pirate.

IMG_1337.png

IMG_1328.png

Generally, it's difficult to tell exactly what activities will be available on the new Dream cruises.  I believe most of those itineraries are new this year.  

17 hours ago, BanditChill2026 said:

IMG_1337.png

IMG_1328.png

14 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

Generally, it's difficult to tell exactly what activities will be available on the new Dream cruises.  I believe most of those itineraries are new this year.  

14 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

so saying that there won’t be private night on Disney dream cruise during cruise 7-Night Western Europe Cruise from Southampton in September 1st to September 8th 2024 and 7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise from Southampton in august 5th to August 12 2024.

42 minutes ago, BanditChill2026 said:

so saying that there won’t be private night on Disney dream cruise during cruise 7-Night Western Europe Cruise from Southampton in September 1st to September 8th 2024 and 7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise from Southampton in august 5th to August 12 2024.

I'm not saying either way.  I'm saying those itineraries are new and we haven't heard/read about what activities DCL is doing onboard for them.  Once people have started doing those cruises, and report back, we'll probably get a better idea.