Linking bookings

12grandkids

I have booked rooms on Royal Princess for a 4 generation cruise. I can’t find how to link the teens booking to their parents booking so that my son can check them in. I have had him look too but to no avail.  Anyone out there know how to do it? 😃

When you're in the medallion app, scroll down to where it says travel companions. Then click the button that says add guests and you will just need the parties booking number in order to link them

If you mean you need to complete Ocean Ready for the teens, are they in their own cabin?  Or are the teens in a cabin with an adult?  If they are in their own cabin, you can use the app (use their booking number) to complete some info, but it cannot all be completed in advance 😕

Edited by theloo

44 minutes ago, Jeter02 said:
28 minutes ago, theloo said:

I have linked all in travel companions but my son needs to link the teens booking to get them Ocean Ready. They have a separate room, thus a separate booking number. We have both tried entering their booking number under their name but it won’t let us in. Also the kids, being under 18, can’t access anything either.  The 18 yr. old was able to access hers so we wondered if she needed to get the other 3 Ocean Ready(?). 

Edited by 12grandkids

I was able to login to the app with my teen's booking number, name, DOB.  Teens cannot register an account.  However, I cannot agree to the contract of passage, so will have to do that at boarding time.  There are a few things one cannot do online for teens traveling alone, such as book excursions.  You could try calling Princess for that.

Thank you for the replies and ideas.  I was finally able to enter their booking and start the process but, as *theloo* stated, I was limited on what I could do.  Princess is closed today but I will contact them tomorrow about linking their cabin to their dads. Thanks again! 

• Like 1