Siggestions for similar itinerary for Viking cruise no longer offered after 2023

leishirsute

Hi,

We were hoping to book this cruise for 2024:

https://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/western-mediterranean/western-mediterranean-explorer/index.html

but it appears Viking is no longer offering it after 2023.  I don't see any Viking alternatives that include the same stops.

Are there any suggestions for similar cruises with comparable cruise lines?

Checking and thanks

35 minutes ago, leishirsute said:

Hi,

We were hoping to book this cruise for 2024:

https://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/western-mediterranean/western-mediterranean-explorer/index.html

but it appears Viking is no longer offering it after 2023.  I don't see any Viking alternatives that include the same stops.

Are there any suggestions for similar cruises with comparable cruise lines?

Checking and thanks

This was a "one-off" cruise to set up the Neptune for the World Cruise.  We get on in Lisbon and go to Ft Lauderdale which is where the official World Cruise start begins.   Lisbon doesn't seem to be as popular to begin a transatlantic as does Barcelona for Viking.  I think it has a lot to do with the repositioning of ships.

You could do your own research on other cruise lines on their websites and see what shows up as similar. I'm sure you'll find something in Regent, Oceana, Celebrity, and others.

Kent, I really think you and Pam should stay aboard the Neptune and do the world cruise!!!  I am quite sure you would love it!  You'd have to reschedule some of your upcoming trips though!