Barcelona - Which Terminal Building?

minster123

Hello everyone.

My family and I are sailing from Barcalona on 29 June on Celebrity Reflection.  We usually book a package holiday where the coach drops you off at the terminal building.  This year we have booked flights separately and have decided to have a few days in Barcelona first.  We will get a taxi to the port on the morning of departure but how do we know which terminal building we go to as it looks like there are several? All it says on the paperwork is Moll Adossat?

Many thanks for any help.

Best to check on the port’s website nearer the time. If your taxi arrives at the port and you don’t know, they will ask at the security barrier and be directed to the correct pier (you’ll also probably see the ship unless it is berthed directly behind another larger ship) 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, minster123 said:

Hello everyone.

My family and I are sailing from Barcalona on 29 June on Celebrity Reflection.  We usually book a package holiday where the coach drops you off at the terminal building.  This year we have booked flights separately and have decided to have a few days in Barcelona first.  We will get a taxi to the port on the morning of departure but how do we know which terminal building we go to as it looks like there are several? All it says on the paperwork is Moll Adossat?

Many thanks for any help.

The big ships are all docked in a row at Mol Adossat and you can see them all when you approach it. Just go where the ship is….

• Thanks 1

There are reader boards as you enter the port showing which location for each ship.   Also checking the port website is a good idea, but I wouldn't rely on information until the morning of embarkation.

Joe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2