Resilient Lady Test Kitchen menus

starbar36

Can anyone please tell me which days menu A or B will be on offer at the Test Kitchen? We are coming up to our restaurant booking window but want to organise things so we get menu B. I think at one stage it was alternate days or 3 days on/off but I would love to hear from anyone who has sailed on RLin the last few weeks, thanks.

What I can tell you is to NOT believe what shoreside sailor services might tell you.  Get the best info you can here, and book what you think is right.  Then, go to the restaurant after early on the first evening and adjust the reservation if it isn't what you wanted.

We did what shoreside said and ended up moving things as their info was wrong.

3 minutes ago, Jamespaton said:

I asked this question on a FB group, and was told on the 7-night voyages from Athens it switches to menu B on night five - so, menu A for the first four nights and menu B for the last three nights…

That's what Valiant was doing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2023 at 9:03 PM, Jamespaton said:

I asked this question on a FB group, and was told on the 7-night voyages from Athens it switches to menu B on night five - so, menu A for the first four nights and menu B for the last three nights…

We were on Resilient for 2 weeks and heard the waiter in Test Kitchen tell someone this as well. He said Menu B starts on Thursday (which would be 5th night as cruise departed on Sunday). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cantgetin said:

On each of the menus, you can substitute the same course from the vegetarian menu if desired.  THe chocolate/coconut dessert on the vegetarian A menu is really good.

two of my favorite dishes on the ship are the tomato gazpacho from veg menu A and the pumpkin barley risotto from veg menu b!!!