private transfers from Barcelona airport to cruise terminal

i started another thread earlier regarding transport from the Barcelona airport to the cruise terminal.  i had several replies to take a taxi from the airport to the cruise terminal as there are plenty.

can anyone using a private transfer company for this trip from the airport to the cruise terminal even if it is a van service carrying several passengers, please provide me that company name and if  you were pleased with the service they provided.

thanks very much.  .

26 minutes ago, catmandu73 said:

i started another thread earlier regarding transport from the Barcelona airport to the cruise terminal.  i had several replies to take a taxi from the airport to the cruise terminal as there are plenty.

can anyone using a private transfer company for this trip from the airport to the cruise terminal even if it is a van service carrying several passengers, please provide me that company name and if  you were pleased with the service they provided.

thanks very much.  .

We used Ride Classy, very reasonable prices. Excellent prompt service. https://rideclassy.com

I have used www.suntransfers.com for two different pick up at Barcelona cruise terminal to airport.

In both bases the driver was spot on time.   Sun Transfers also offers a large variety of vehicles to accommodate couples up the large groups, for very reasonable pricing.

Very pleased with their service and prices.

Joe