Locked out of Flightease due to prior issue?

Trying to book flights for our April 2024 NS TA, which now show are available on FE.  I can see and select flights, and go through all steps and click Book and Confirm. Once it spins for a while, I get the dreaded ERROR, We are unable to process your request.  Call bla bla bla.  I called FE and they got the error too and said just wait to the 300 day point and try again.  On learning that others on our Roll Call have been able to book for the same dates, I'm getting a feeling on what may be happening, and it's not good.

Long story short, our FE booked flight for this past April's TA was cancelled by American before final payment due to nonpayment by HAL.  We were promised that our rebooked flights would be honored at the original price of the flights that were cancelled. They were for our payment purposes, but every time I went into Flightease, it showed we owed $107 more which it shouldn't have. TA said don't worry about it because our cruise showed paid in full on the HAL end.  Could they have flagged us for booking because they think we owe this money?  Has anyone had any issue like this?

Edited by Native Floridian 26

21 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

No, i have made HAL pay extra because they messed up my flights and I have had the technical error.  Try using Firefox browser. 

I do think it's me, not my computers. I've used different browsers, phone. Even the Flightease agent got the same error when booking for me.

Edited by Native Floridian 26

4 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

I have also been outed on the first day.  On my last cruise I had to wait an extra 7 days. 

Thanks.  Others have been able to book for same day.  I'll call Flightease back tonight.  I just tried Firefox and Edge, and through app which sends you back to web.  All same error.

6 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Thanks.  Others have been able to book for same day.  I'll call Flightease back tonight.  I just tried Firefox and Edge, and through app which sends you back to web.  All same error.

Maybe you will get lucky and get a Seabourn or Princess flight ease agent, they are the best 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

For a HAL cruise???  Or  were you just being cute?c

No, I have gotten both Seabourn and Princess reps.   It is the same company with different names.  

20 hours ago, Mary229 said:

Maybe you will get lucky and get a Seabourn or Princess flight ease agent, they are the best 

Yes, I know they're all related under Carnival.  I called again today with hopes of pressing them to find out more about why my I can't book.  They tried again and even went to the supervisor twice when I told them a possible issue, and they just said those flights aren't able to be booked yet.  I said there are others I know (from the Rollcall) who have booked for the same day.  I've tried all different city pairs, dates, browsers, computers, phones, you name it.  Error every time.

I also emailed the Guest Relations rep who helped me with my Covid isolation FCC to see if they can check to see why this may be happening. Maybe she can help.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Still getting errors when booking flight for return from the TA.  So noone else has had this problem?  I called again today and now they tell me to wait until 150 days to try to book.  Others on my RollCall have booked for the return flight in April, 2024.  The canned answer they give is to wait 48 hours before calling in again.  Anyone had luck in escalating?

5 hours ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Still getting errors when booking flight for return from the TA.  So noone else has had this problem?  I called again today and now they tell me to wait until 150 days to try to book.  Others on my RollCall have booked for the return flight in April, 2024.  The canned answer they give is to wait 48 hours before calling in again.  Anyone had luck in escalating?

That is crazy.   I was looking yesterday and can book for all of my spring cruises.