Dining seating on app

If I download the app, where would I find my seating for dining?    I paid off my cruise and the invoice shows   " Dining (waitlist)  5;30 "  but when I talked to them they assured me that I was confirmed for first seating.

If I download the app will it show on there?  I want to make sure I really am confirmed for first seating.

10 minutes ago, betmust said:

If I download the app, where would I find my seating for dining?    I paid off my cruise and the invoice shows   " Dining (waitlist)  5;30 "  but when I talked to them they assured me that I was confirmed for first seating.

If I download the app will it show on there?  I want to make sure I really am confirmed for first seating.

You click on the head and shoulders icon towards top right and then scroll down a bit. You should see it listed there under dining.

Screenshot_20230602-153654.thumb.png.371e340aa605a491531c8d395b3328b4.png

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, betmust said:

Thanks.  So that is how it shows for My time dining?  Would it show First seating 5:30 in the same place?

It will be, yes.

The one below is for traditional. Yours should be the same, except it should show the earlier time.

Screenshot_20230602-163428.thumb.png.928f1eb7d27389bca915d57694e0b591.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, betmust said:

Does your invoice have trailing parentheses after the "5:30"?  On my invoices, I see the dining selection like this:

Dining (Waitlist): MY TIME()

My interpretation of this is that IF you are waitlisted for something different than is currently set up, it will show up in the parentheses.  Since I wasn't wait listed for anything, the parentheses are empty.

For example:

Dining (Waitlist): MY TIME(8:00)

Would mean you are currently set up with My Time dining, but waitlisted for the 8:00 seating.

Or 

Dining (Waitlist): 5:30 (MY TIME)

would be currently set up with early dining, but wait listed for My Time.

Dining (Waitlist): 5:30()

would mean you're set up with the 5:30 seating and not waitlisted for anything else.

• Like 1