Where Can I Buy HAL Merchandise Online?

I recently completed my first cruise aboard Koningsdam. On the ship I bought a metal coffee mug I really liked. Unfortunately, I dropped it and broke the lid. I would like to order another mug like this, but I can't find it anywhere online. (I tried to order a replacement lid, but it didn't fit.)

I would also like to buy some other HAL merch, but I can't find much. I did find this web site, but it has only a few items:

https://store.ecompanystore.com/shophollandamerica/Shop/#/

I can't find any merch on the actual Holland America web site. Does HAL limit most purchases to only onboard? 

Thanks. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Colorado Klutch

@Colorado Klutch Welcome to HAL! Unfortunately HAL does not have a full nonline store, so other than sites like eBay or other 3rd party sites, you'll need to buy your swag onboard.

Agree with @OlsSalt that eBay has a lot of HAL items.

I feel your pain on the broken lid - similar situation and the one I found on eBay did not fit.

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo

21 hours ago, Colorado Klutch said:

I recently completed my first cruise aboard Koningsdam. On the ship I bought a metal coffee mug I really liked. Unfortunately, I dropped it and broke the lid. I would like to order another mug like this, but I can't find it anywhere online. (I tried to order a replacement lid, but it didn't fit.)

I would also like to buy some other HAL merch, but I can't find much. I did find this web site, but it has only a few items:

https://store.ecompanystore.com/shophollandamerica/Shop/#/

I can't find any merch on the actual Holland America web site. Does HAL limit most purchases to only onboard? 

Thanks. 

image.jpeg

You could always plead your case on the next few K'dam Roll Calls and see if a kind soul will offer to pick one of the same style up for you while on board

You would reimburse, of course, for their time, the cup, shipping, etc. 

• Like 2