Fridge in room? - Ventura

Notebook64

4 minutes ago, Notebook64 said:

Where do you get water if no drinks package?

We fill an empty coke bottle from the cabin bathroom and leave it to chill overnight in the fridge. Or you can buy it from P&O, or on the newest ships they do have water filling stations in the buffet.

Edited by terrierjohn
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

We fill an empty coke bottle from the cabin bathroom and leave it to chill overnight in the fridge. Or you can buy it from P&O, or on the newest ships they do have water filling stations in the buffet.

We could fill bottles in the buffet on Aurora, but you have to fill it by dispensing it into a glass first and then pour the water into your bottle as not allowed to put bottles directly up to the dispenser for hygiene purposes.  We chose quiet times obviously as takes a while to fill a bigger bottle, late night before going to sleep was a good one as not many people about then. 

Edited by tring
  • Thanks 1

The fridge on Arvia was cold enough for the ice in my ice bucket to stay frozen for 48 hours. I had to remove the shelves to get it in but it was a great fridge.  Water in my bottles chilled in a couple of hours as well.

• Like 2