Transfer Cassis to Marseille Cruise Port

jsn55

Hi all, we are cruising out of Marseillle on NCL Epic in October.  The plan was to spend a couple of nights in Marseille to get over jetlag ... I have free nights at the InterContinental.  Cruise is booked, air is secured ... and Marseille is hosting a World Cup the weekend of October 14.  There's not an available hotel room in miles.  I did find a nice place in Cassis, which I wanted to see anyway.  I can't do train or bus, physical issues with baggage, etc.  Other than just taking a taxi (just under an hour) from the airport to Cassis and then to Marseille for boarding, does anyone have recommendations for a car and driver? 

• 1 month later...

I would pre-arrange transportation from Cassis to the ship and not rely on local transportation.  When we were there last May taking local train, there was not a taxi to be had in the town of Cassis to get us back to Marseilles.  

• 2 months later...
On 6/5/2023 at 10:55 AM, marazul said:

Contact Laurent of Provence Amazing Tours. He can arrange for transport.

https://provence-amazing-tours.com/

Thanks for this recommendation ... plans are totally skewed and now we are sleeping at the airport.  We ordered a car to pick us up, do some sightseeing and deliver us to the cruise port for boarding.  It was easy and efficient ... I appreciate your posting this.  

• Like 1