Haifa Port-Excursion Recommendations

sf219

We will be cruising in July and stopping at the Haifa port from 7:00am-10:00pm. We would prefer a "mixed" tour hitting on both Christian and Jewish historical sites, if this is possible in one tour.  There will be 4 adults and we need to be somewhat economic, but yet understand this is likely our "only time in Israel". Any recommendations for reputable tour companies that are reliable and reasonable?

Guided Tour Israel are consistently highly rated by reviews that I have read here on cruise critic. We have booked them for our October cruise stops in Haifa & Ashdod.

G U I D E D   T O U R S   I  S  R  A  E  L 
Top Excursions in the Land of Israel

Web: www.GuidedToursIsrael.com

Email: info@GuidedToursIsrael.com

Reservations:  +972-(0)772-285-363

• Like 2

As mentioned above, Guided Tours Israel (GTI) offer group tours with 2 or 3 different itineraries to choose from. They are a well-rated and fairly economical choice if you are happy with one of their itineraries. Otherwise the only other options that I'm aware of are a private guide or ship tour.

• Like 1

Keep in mind that for 2024, they have changed their tours to accommodate 20-40 people. Since Israel tours are very popular, I anticipate the maximum number of 40 people will be reached. This is an increase from 6-16 people this year (NOTE: They have NOT updated their website for 2024). This is what Leo wrote to me in an email:

Sorry for the confusion.

The rates in our website is valid until 2023 – that is why we cannot update it yet

Semi-Private tour are for guest with hotel pick up and drop off only that is why there is a separate section for shore excursion

Semi-private tour with 6-10 persons: US$159 per person (subject to minimum 6 persons)

Group-tour with 20-40 persons: $89 per person (subject to minimum 20 persons.

Rate does not include meals, applicable admission fee, gratuity and other personal expenses.

Alan