Flight ease

Crusin-Suzan

We have a lot of problems booking our return flight from Copenhagen in July. I have lost count of the number of times I've called HAL's FlightEase trying to book our seats. After two emails to HAL's guest relations & another call to FlightEase I finally got a partial answer. According to HAL the problem is American Airlines who will not let HAL book seats until 24 hours before departure. When I told them I'll be some where at sea how was I suppose to book my seats. The agent told me she would leave a note with guest services on board & for me to contact them and they would try to book our seats. So much for FlightEase taking the worry out of flying. In the future we'll be booking our own flights. 

2 hours ago, ski ww said:

We have a lot of problems booking our return flight from Copenhagen in July. I have lost count of the number of times I've called HAL's FlightEase trying to book our seats. After two emails to HAL's guest relations & another call to FlightEase I finally got a partial answer. According to HAL the problem is American Airlines who will not let HAL book seats until 24 hours before departure. When I told them I'll be some where at sea how was I suppose to book my seats. The agent told me she would leave a note with guest services on board & for me to contact them and they would try to book our seats. So much for FlightEase taking the worry out of flying. In the future we'll be booking our own flights. 

I've never heard of FE not being able to book seats on AA until 24 hours before departure. I've used FE and have been able to select my seats on the AA app. On flights I got through FE, I've also checked into  AA flights 24 hours before departure and they've had seats assigned.

I'm confused?