Alaska Bon Voyage inexpensive gift ideas

krazy4kruisin

1.  Coffee card...oops, that's gone.

2.  Princess book that accompanies cruise....oops, that's gone.

3.  Cash for souvenir, some fun warm socks

4.  A care package from the dollar store:  Elastic plate (shower cap) covers for do it your own plates from the buffet to their cabin. Zip lock bags, Disposable rain coats, etc. 

How about a map and some magnets to use to hang it on the wall?  We always have a map of whatever part of the world we are cruising in on the wall so we can follow along and see what coming up.  Yes I know we can all do that on our phones, but I love a map.

• Like 1

I cruised with several family members a few years ago and put together little gift bags for each of them. I had the plastic luggage tag sleeves, a few wall magnets with hooks, some ginger chews for motion sickness and a collapsible refillable water bottle all purchased from the huge online retailer. it worked out to about $12 per person. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, miagirl said:

How about a map and some magnets to use to hang it on the wall?  We always have a map of whatever part of the world we are cruising in on the wall so we can follow along and see what coming up.  Yes I know we can all do that on our phones, but I love a map.

Love this idea. There are some great “mile by mile” guidebooks and fold-out maps that are great, even in this digital age. We used ours every day.