CocoKay and Labadee Activities

Trying to compare a Symphony of the Seas cruise in 2024 that stops at both.  Have 2 20-somethings and wondering if they would like these stops.

Some say nothing good except 'pay activities' some say its boring.... don't care about my wife and I but want the boys to enjoy it!  Thoughts?

They are very different. Labadee more rustic, but with the largest overwater zipline anywhere (I think).  I'm a chicken, but my travel buddy did it and can't wait to do it again.  Coco Cay is fully developed with a lot included, but I'm guessing 2 20-year olds would want to get the Thrill Water Park passes.  As far as included items, it's very easy to find lounge chairs and umbrellas at no charge.  The huge pool is included for everyone to use. Lots of beach front.  But you do pay for things like going up in the helium balloon (never seen it happen, always grounded due to wind), kayaks, snorkel gear (bring your own), etc.  Google Coco Cay videos.  There are a lot of them that are full island tours, same for Labadee.  Food is included at both, and if you have drink packages they work at both.  Much more variety of food on Coco Cay.  

Edited by rockmom
  • Like 1