Service charge on free at sea beverage package for 7 days?

2kruzers

Looking to book a summer cruise with the "free at sea" perks. A bit confused on what the service charge should be on the beverage package so wondering if the price recently went up? I thought it was $109 a day with 20% gratuity so for 2 it would be $305.20 but when I look at my quote it is coming up as $457.80. Thanks in advance for the help.

6 minutes ago, 2kruzers said:

I thought it was only the 1st two passengers in each cabin who had to participate?

The spring-breakers would love that!  But no, all persons in the cabin must get a package.

7 minutes ago, 2kruzers said:

Ok - but she should only be charged for soda package since she is obviously underage. 

yeah, only the adults should be charged.  The teen doesn't get the soda package unless they are listed #2 on the reservation.  Make sure there age is listed correctly (not listed as being over 21).  Other than that, they are overcharging you

ahhh, I just realized you said this was a quote.  I thought it was actually what you were charged.  Yes, they will show a charge for all three on the quote.  When you actually book, and they see that one is a minor, the charge will be dropped for your daughter.

• Like 1