Azura Tenerife flights

elmsliebev

We are on the Azura repositioning cruise in October from Malta to Tenerife. We have our Malta flight info, but nothing yet for the flight home from Tenerife on 27/10. Has anyone got any Tenerife - Manchester flight info for later in the autumn? We do have flights times of 11.30 dep, 15.30 arrival but no carrier or confirmation of times. 

thanks

Nothing for the return yet normally about 14 weeks they appear. Last year we got them about 2 months before the cruise so quite late. Times are just placehold. You won’t depart till about 12:30-13:00 maybe even later. 

The charter flight for Jet2 did not leave Manchester till 6-7AM to get to Tenerife. Scheduled left few hours later. 

A site I use does not have charter flights loaded in yet for cruises. 

Typically Jet2 is used for Tenerife flights with the occasional TUI.

10 hours ago, elmsliebev said:

We are on the Azura repositioning cruise in October from Malta to Tenerife. We have our Malta flight info, but nothing yet for the flight home from Tenerife on 27/10. Has anyone got any Tenerife - Manchester flight info for later in the autumn? We do have flights times of 11.30 dep, 15.30 arrival but no carrier or confirmation of times. 

thanks

We are on the same cruise, flying from Newcastle with Jet2. We have flight info for both flights. 

1 minute ago, sandancer said:

We are on the same cruise, flying from Newcastle with Jet2. We have flight info for both flights. 

Are both your flights with Jet2? Maybe our return flight it with somone else. Hopefuly it will appear soon! Looking forward very much to the cruise. Just deciding what to do on our "changeover" day in Malta (we're on from 5/10), I think Rabat & Mdina looks likely. 

6 hours ago, carlanthony24 said:

Nothing for the return yet normally about 14 weeks they appear. Last year we got them about 2 months before the cruise so quite late. Times are just placehold. You won’t depart till about 12:30-13:00 maybe even later. 

The charter flight for Jet2 did not leave Manchester till 6-7AM to get to Tenerife. Scheduled left few hours later. 

A site I use does not have charter flights loaded in yet for cruises. 

Typically Jet2 is used for Tenerife flights with the occasional TUI.

thanks for the info. We have a taxi provisionally booked, but they need to know definite info of course. I'll keep checking. Are you on the repo cruise too?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elmsliebev said:

Are both your flights with Jet2? Maybe our return flight it with somone else. Hopefuly it will appear soon! Looking forward very much to the cruise. Just deciding what to do on our "changeover" day in Malta (we're on from 5/10), I think Rabat & Mdina looks likely. 

Yes, both Jet2. Hoping to book seats 14 weeks before the departure date. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, elmsliebev said:

thanks for the info. We have a taxi provisionally booked, but they need to know definite info of course. I'll keep checking. Are you on the repo cruise too?

I am will be with Sister, Mum and Dad flying out the 12th we fly back on the 28th though. I have noticed temp air block for return flights so must be close to finalising never noticed it before.

Edited by carlanthony24
  • Like 1