Where can you book dining reservations on Joy on embarkation day

McFins

You can also book them using the kiosk screens near the elevators. You can book dining reservations and also show reservations easily. Embarkation day was great using them because most passengers hadn’t yet figured out what they were and no one was using them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, acct1975 said:

You also can book them online now and avoid the mad rush on embarkation day

Thanks acct.  I did book some but some weren’t available on the days/times I would like so will need to do so on board,   Didn’t book the cruise until about a month after reservations opened so I was a little late to the game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlushPell said:

You can also book them using the kiosk screens near the elevators. You can book dining reservations and also show reservations easily. Embarkation day was great using them because most passengers hadn’t yet figured out what they were and no one was using them.

Thanks Blush, I may give that a try if the lines are long in Teppanyaki. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, knscruiser322 said:

Suggestion is to book them now if you're within the 120 days or less window. 

Yes, tried that but some not available when we would like.  We didn’t book the cruise until after that. 

1 hour ago, McFins said:

Thanks Blush, I may give that a try if the lines are long in Teppanyaki. 

Its quite easy in Teppanyaki as they will have three or four different lines with an employee to help you. 

We had some dinners set up in advance, but then one of them conflicted with a show we wanted to reserve.  The NCL employee can easily change or cancel something you had already booked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, golf4me2010 said:

The issue at this point is not much available so have to wait until we board. We are in the same situation. Ugh.

I’m sure it will work out golf even if not your first choice.  

2 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

Its quite easy in Teppanyaki as they will have three or four different lines with an employee to help you. 

We had some dinners set up in advance, but then one of them conflicted with a show we wanted to reserve.  The NCL employee can easily change or cancel something you had already booked.

Thanks Sand.  I’ve had to do that too in the past..just didn’t know where it was set up on the Joy 

• Like 1

you might try calling room service, too.

on my recent prima cruise, i noticed a "restaurant reservations" button on the phone. it connects with room service. three times on that trip, i used room service to make or change my restaurant reservations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, UKstages said:

you might try calling room service, too.

on my recent prima cruise, i noticed a "restaurant reservations" button on the phone. it connects with room service. three times on that trip, i used room service to make or change my restaurant reservations.

Good tip UK, thanks!