Dining room location and seating time assignments

papafred

Is it possible to find out our dining room and seating time before boarding ship? Sailing on Meraviglia July 16 and want to plan Specialty restaurants and shows prior to boarding. I know I cannot makes those reservations until we board.  Thanks 

On 6/15/2023 at 9:24 PM, papafred said:

Is it possible to find out our dining room and seating time before boarding ship? Sailing on Meraviglia July 16 and want to plan Specialty restaurants and shows prior to boarding. I know I cannot makes those reservations until we board.  Thanks 

Dining room and seating time are only confirmed after boarding (assuming you've booked Bella or Fantastica experience).

8 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Technically, you find out your dining time and location shortly before boarding. It is printed on your key card, which you receive at check-in in the terminal, prior to boarding.

Yep - quite right...& if you're held up at all after checking in, you can for sure(at least in Southampton, England) book shows on the app. while in the terminal - restaurants haven't tried from there.