Spouse diamond

26 minutes ago, mar915 said:

My son is a diamond member, will his wife be diamond during her first cruise or not till afterwards?

Have them call C&A, make sure she gets her own C&A number if she doesn't have one, then ask for them to be linked. They should be able to make her Diamond before the cruise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

Have them call C&A, make sure she gets her own C&A number if she doesn't have one, then ask for them to be linked. They should be able to make her Diamond before the cruise.

Or see the LA once they get onboard. They with issue her a new card with her updated status.

2 hours ago, mar915 said:

My son is a diamond member, will his wife be diamond during her first cruise or not till afterwards?

My son and daughter-in-law went through this a couple of years ago. Call C&A before the cruise and have her linked to your son's account. She will be Diamond before she gets on the ship so she will be able to get all the perks associated with Diamon status.