Sojourn schedule next year

Vineyard View

I am trying to track the itinerary of Sojourn leading up to 6/5 next year Malta and French Riviera. When I drill down to May only for Sojourn nothing populates on the website. I must be doing something incorrect. Is anyone able to see the itinerary leading up to this one? Thank you

Hi, Vineyard View.  A large, online agency shows Sojourn departing Singapore on May 2, (perhaps part of a World Cruise, as it's a 34-night sailing).  She embarks Ashdod for Athens on May 29, so a 7-night B2B from there might work for your Malta/French Riviera.

Teri

Thank you. That answers my question. I do not understand why it’s not on Seabourn’s website. I appreciate you finding that for me. 

Ashod is not on our bucket list so that is not an option. That area is a big focus for Seabourn next Spring. Up until June there is not much offered that does not include there or the Canary Islands early Spring in the Mediterranean. We are trying to find a plan B to the 14 day we booked while just on board. Further perusal of that one has me second guessing it, as we just now sailed that same area. 14-17 days, even though maybe a B2B is our sweet spot. 10 is too short, 20 too long for dog sitters. 

Edited by Vineyard View

3 hours ago, Vineyard View said:

I am trying to track the itinerary of Sojourn leading up to 6/5 next year Malta and French Riviera. When I drill down to May only for Sojourn nothing populates on the website. I must be doing something incorrect. Is anyone able to see the itinerary leading up to this one? Thank you

Hi  Vineyard View:

One Seabourn's website, it takes a bit of finagling, but if you clear all filters, then select "Mediterranean" plus "World Cruise" for destinations, then select "Sojourn" for ship, you will see what you are looking for on Seabourn's website. 

It also gets hung up occasionally, so you have to start from scratch... but that could also be my browser.