Elevators on Virtuosa

smokey01

Looking at the deck plan can someone confirm how many/where the elevators are on Virtuosa. The deck plan I have mentions elevators twice but I have been given a cabin 9270 towards the aft that also has nearby symbols depicting elevator/stairs, I presume this is for passengers and not just staff?

There are 2 main elevator banks, one forward and one midship. There are also the panoramic lifts on each side and a lift within YC. The ones at the rear are crew only.

Our agent has also mentioned there are 2 cabins (9063 and 9072) we could choose near the front elevators but they both have a connecting door. We have had cabins like this on other ships and never had any noise from the connecting door, so hope Virtuosa would be the same. Also they have the symbol showing they are 4 berth cabins which I think means the sofa will be next to the balcony which is our preference. So looks like one of these cabins will suit us better than the one at the aft.

We have had both forward and aft cabins(insides) on Virtuosa.

Every cabin forward is not far from the elevators, very handy for the theatre, tropical pool  and our late nights in Masters.

Downside long way from the buffet, restaurant and Attic if a real late night person, long walk home.

As said the aft elevators show are crew only, supposedly  there are some outside stairs up to the buffet never checked them.

Forward or near the mid elevators is our preference, tend to take pot luck with a Bella unless the upcharge is small 

On 6/16/2023 at 11:51 PM, smokey01 said:

Our agent has also mentioned there are 2 cabins (9063 and 9072) we could choose near the front elevators but they both have a connecting door. We have had cabins like this on other ships and never had any noise from the connecting door, so hope Virtuosa would be the same. Also they have the symbol showing they are 4 berth cabins which I think means the sofa will be next to the balcony which is our preference. So looks like one of these cabins will suit us better than the one at the aft.

Not necessarily.   I'm not long back from Virtuosa, in a cabin with a sofa that could convert.   The bed was next to the balcony.