Family Cabins

Sunseeker20

Hello!

I have not sailed with Carnival yet, but I'm looking for information on cabins that fit 5 people. Does Carnival have these? I know sometimes people with a larger family will book connecting rooms but I feel like the cost can be more that way. We just sailed on Royal Caribbean in a balcony room and it worked great. Any information is helpful!

It depends on which ship you’re looking at but yes there are quite a few. The Dream class ships offer deluxe ocean view cabins that sleeps five. Deluxe family harbor oceanview cabins on Vista and Excel class ships sleeps five and gives access to the family harbor lounge with snacks, board games, and video games. Or you can do like I’ve done numerous times in the past and get a balcony cabin for us and an interior cabin across the hallway for the kids. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2023 at 9:11 PM, Sunseeker20 said:

Hello!

I have not sailed with Carnival yet, but I'm looking for information on cabins that fit 5 people. Does Carnival have these? I know sometimes people with a larger family will book connecting rooms but I feel like the cost can be more that way. We just sailed on Royal Caribbean in a balcony room and it worked great. Any information is helpful!

We're in a family deluxe Ocean view on Magic in a couple weeks and it can sleep 5. Also has an extra bathroom (tub /shower combo and sink only) which is great.

• Like 2